- Accepted Wednesdays at 9:30 am– 11:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am – 11:30am. See Calendar for specific dates.
- Five clothing items per consignment
- You may bring one pair of shoes, 1 purse, 1 belt, and/or 1 hat per consignment as part of your five.
- Clothing must be in style, in season, clean and pressed.
- Accepted Mondays, Wednesdays 9:30 to 11:30 and Saturdays 10:00 – 11:30 am.
- 8 items per consignment.
- Household items include china, pottery, kitchen items, metal goods, glassware, silver, decorative items, collectibles, home decor, and garden items.
- One lamp, or matching pair, one chandelier and one wired mirror per consignment.
- Items must fit in our 20”x14”x16” bins or you must make an appointment at [email protected]
- Jewelry take-in dates for each month will be posted on the Calendar.
- A maximum of 10 items will be accepted at that time.
- We sell costume and fine jewelry including gemstones, gold, and sterling.
- 1 piece of art is accepted the first 3 Mondays of the month
- Art must be wired for hanging.
- Size limit 36” x 36”.
- Oversized items are accepted by appointment only on a space-available basis. Email [email protected] with photos and dimensions before bringing in items.
FURNITURE AND RUGS – By APPOINTMENT ONLY
- You must e-mail us a photo of your furniture and/or rug. Email: [email protected] before you can bring in the items.
- Include your name and phone number and you will be contacted within 72 hours to set up an appointment.
ESTATES AND MOVING CONSIGNMENTS
- Please call for an appointment.