General Rules for Clothing Consignment
- See Calendar for specific dates.
- 5 clothing items are accepted per consignment
- As part of your 5 you may bring one purse, one belt, one hat and one pair of shoes.
- All items must be labeled with your consignment number. Masking tape works great.
- Clothing must be in style, in season, clean and pressed. Bring clothing on hangers to prevent wrinkles. Soiled, wrinkled, worn, or out of season clothes may be donated.
- Shoes, purses, hats, and belts must each have their own contracts separate from clothing. Bring these accessories in individual bags with the specific contract placed in the bag with the item.
- Shoes - place all stickers on bottom of the shoes and use US sizes