RULES FOR CONSIGNMENT
- Accepted Wednesdays (9:30 am– 12:30 pm) and Saturdays (10:00 am – 11:30am) during our consignment window. Please see calendar for the five specific dates per month.
- Five clothing items per consignment.
- You may bring one pair of shoes, 1 purse, 1 belt, and/or 1 hat per consignment as part of your 5 clothing items.
- Clothing must be in style, in season, clean and pressed.
- Accepted Mondays, Wednesdays 9:30 to 12:30 and Saturdays 10:00 – 11:30 am during our consignment window. Please see calendar for specific dates.
- 8 items per consignment.
- Household items include china, pottery, kitchen items, metal goods, glassware, silver, decorative items, collectibles, home decor, and garden items.
- One lamp, or matching pair, one chandelier and one wired mirror per consignment.
- Items must fit in our 20”x14”x16” bins or you must make an appointment at [email protected]
- Jewelry take-in dates for each month will be posted on the Calendar.
- A maximum of 10 items will be accepted at that time.
- We sell costume and fine jewelry including gemstones, gold, and sterling.
- 1 piece of art is accepted the first 3 Mondays of the month.
- Art must be wired for hanging.
- Size limit 36” x 36”.
- Oversized items are accepted by appointment only on a space-available basis. Email [email protected] with photos and dimensions before bringing in items.
FURNITURE AND RUGS – By APPOINTMENT ONLY
- You must e-mail us a photo of your furniture and/or rug. Email: [email protected] before you can bring in the items.
- Include your name and phone number and you will be contacted within 72 hours to set up an appointment.
ESTATES AND MOVING CONSIGNMENTS
- Please call for an appointment. Appointments are scheduled from the 22nd of each month until the last day of each month.
Need Help? Come Say Hello!
The Guild Shop has two parking lots: one on the south side of the Shop on Dunlavy Street and one on the north side of the Shop, across the street on Welch.